Take a trip back to yesteryear with these floral DIY sunglasses that will turn heads all summer long!
- Color the middle of the floral buttons and beads with gold marker.
- Lay out how you want to glue the flowers onto the front of the glasses and super glue them down. Make sure to hold them in place until glue properly sets.
- Measure out how long you want the chain to hang from side of the glasses, and cut. The first chain should be longer, and the second chain should be cut shorter.
- Put a dot of super glue right after the fold on the side of the glasses and attach one side of chain. Decide how far down you want the other end to be attached, and glue into place. Have the second chain cross over the first one, and glue down.
- Once glue is set, plan how you want to glue flowers to the side and glue.
Try your hand at these DIY floral sunglasses and don’t forget to take a photo to share on Facebook and Instagram using the hashtag #ALMcreate.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jun 24, 2020
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020