When it comes to a fiesta, decorations are a must. While a piñata is fun, it’s one of the most common decorations. This Cinco de Mayo, step up your fiesta with a colorful cactus craft.
In just a few simple steps, these do it yourself rock cacti will add a unique vibe that’ll set your fiesta apart—without the prickly fuss that accompanies authentic cacti!
- Paint six to seven 5-inch pebbles with the green craft paint, and let dry.
- Use the white paint to draw the prickly needless, and let dry.
- Paint two to three 3-inch pebbles with the pink craft paint, and let dry.
- Glue the pink pebbles onto the green pebbles to make the flowers, and let dry.
- Fill the planter pot three-quarters of the way with the play sand.
- Place the painted pebbles into the sand so that they’re standing straight up, and display at your fiesta!
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Jun 24, 2020
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Mar 30, 2017