Your wedding day is a day you’ll remember forever, and preserving small pieces of that special occasion is important. While flowers won’t last long on their own, there is a simple and beautiful way to make sure you have your wedding flowers to cherish long after your walk down the aisle is over.
- Select a few flowers from the bouquet, and set aside.
- Prepare the resin in the cup according to package instructions, and mix with the wooden stick.
- Fill the mold halfway with the resin, arrange the flowers in the mix, and pour in the remaining resin.
- Cover the top of the mold with a heavy object to keep it in place, and let sit for at least 24 hours.
- Once set peel the resin out of the mold and use as a paperweight or decoration.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020