This traditional English dessert features layers of delicious toffee, banana, and whipped cream topped off with crushed chocolate toffee bars.
Ingredients: For the crust
Ingredients: For the filling
Ingredients: For the toppings
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium-sized bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until combined. Press into the bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan or a deep-dish cake pan. Bake the crust for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool before filling.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Melt butter, and whisk in brown sugar and sweetened condensed milk. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring frequently. Boil for 3 minutes, and then remove from the heat.
- Spread the mixture onto the cooled graham cracker crust, and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Top the pie with a layer of bananas, followed by a layer of whipped cream. Garnish with crushed toffee bars, more sliced bananas, and mint sprigs.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
You may also like:
Crafts & DIY Projects | Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
Outdoors & Gardening | Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
Health | Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
Cleaning | Mar 23, 2021
Buying & Selling | Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
Crafts & DIY Projects | Mar 17, 2016