Sipping on a warm cup of hot cocoa is one of the best parts of the winter season, and whether you live in a warm or cool climate, no one can resist the marshmallow-chocolatey goodness. If you don’t want to drink your hot chocolate, however, this decadent fudge is the perfect alternative!
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the white chocolate chips with 3 tablespoons of the sweetened condensed milk and the vanilla extract. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring each time, until fully melted.
- In a separate bowl, combine the chocolate chips with the remaining sweetened condensed milk and cocoa powder.
- Line a square 9″ x 9″ pan with foil, and thoroughly grease with butter.
- Microwave the chocolate chips in 30-second intervals, and stir until the chocolate is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and spread into an even layer, then microwave the white chocolate in 30-second intervals, and stir until smooth. Pour over the first chocolate layer.
- Top with mini marshmallows, pressing them into the white chocolate layer.
- Drizzle a thin line of hot fudge over the top layer, if desired, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours to set.
You may also like:
Crafts & DIY Projects | Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
Outdoors & Gardening | Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
Health | Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
Cleaning | Mar 23, 2021
Buying & Selling | Dec 14, 2017