Everyone loves an excuse to add bacon to anything—be it breakfast, lunch, or dinner. This candied bacon bark is filled with an abundance of sweet and savory flavors, sure to make it a party pleasing treat!
- Arrange bacon on cooling rack on top of a sheet pan, making sure to line the bottom of the pan with parchment or aluminum foil.
- Bake the bacon in oven at 375°F for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and brush with maple syrup. Sprinkle brown sugar over top, and return the coated bacon to the oven to cook for another 20-25 minutes, until crisp.Remove bacon from the oven, and crumble into pieces.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave for 1 minute, stirring frequently until smooth. Using another lined sheet pan, pour the melted chocolate onto parchment paper, spreading evenly.
- Add the bacon pieces, toffee bits, and popped popcorn to the melted chocolate. Allow to harden slightly before drizzling with caramel.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the mixture to harden.