A holiday ham is one of the most traditional main dishes during the season. It has a tangy flavor that is sure to give your taste buds a treat!
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Place the ham in a baking dish, and bake (uncovered) for 10 minutes per pound.
- While the ham bakes, add the cranberries, Riesling, sugar, and honey to a small saucepan, and cook over medium heat until the cranberries break down. Stir in the mustard and orange zest, cook for an additional 5 minutes, and let cool.
- Pour the mixture into a food processor, and pulse until smooth.
- When 30 minutes of baking time remain, use a pastry brush to spread the glaze on the exterior of the ham and in between the slices. Allow it to finish baking, and serve.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Mar 23, 2021
Spring Cleaning Countdown
| Jun 9, 2020