A holiday ham is one of the most traditional main dishes during the season. It has a tangy flavor that is sure to give your taste buds a treat!
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Place the ham in a baking dish, and bake (uncovered) for 10 minutes per pound.
- While the ham bakes, add the cranberries, Riesling, sugar, and honey to a small saucepan, and cook over medium heat until the cranberries break down. Stir in the mustard and orange zest, cook for an additional 5 minutes, and let cool.
- Pour the mixture into a food processor, and pulse until smooth.
- When 30 minutes of baking time remain, use a pastry brush to spread the glaze on the exterior of the ham and in between the slices. Allow it to finish baking, and serve.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 19, 2017
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Apr 25, 2018
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Feb 12, 2020
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 19, 2017