As far as crowd-pleasers go, it’s hard to beat the beloved taco. You can’t go wrong with this handful of offerings—from salsa and guacamole to grilled veggies and shredded chicken—its guaranteed to be the hit of your fiesta.
- Shredded mango-lime chicken
- Grilled veggies
Top it off
Set up stations on the table for guests to easily construct their taco. Place each of these items into bowls, and organize by type (e.g. place veggies together, sauces together, and chips toward the end.)
- Sour cream
- Shredded cheese
- Tortillas (hard and soft)
- Tortilla chips
Place each of the meats, toppings, and sauces into a bowl with its own serving spoon for easy dipping.
- Serving spoons
Craft the perfect taco
- Place about two ounces of protein in the center of the shell, followed by vegetable toppings, and then guacamole or cheese toppings. Finish with lettuce.
- Roll the tortilla over until the toppings in the center are covered with one half of the shell. Fold the two outer ends over one another, and enjoy!
- Spread a thin layer of your protein of choice along the bottom of the shell, followed by a thin layer of guacamole. Add on any veggie toppings, followed by a thin layer of sour cream and cheese.
- Garnish with lettuce.