Laws are designed to protect us, but, in some cases, the background and reasoning behind them seems completely far-fetched. Nearly every state has a questionable and forgotten regulation, but these are among the most bizarre.
- In Idaho, it is illegal to sweep dirt into the street.
- It is unlawful to harass Bigfoot/ Sasquatch in Washington.
- Babies are not to be transported on the hood of a car in Oregon.
- Donkeys are not allowed to sleep in bathtubs in Arizona.
- In Nevada, it is unlawful to drive a camel down the highway.
- In Utah, it is unlawful to cause a catastrophe.
- It is against the law to smack a vending machine that stole your money in Kansas.
- In Nebraska, it is illegal to sell doughnut holes.
- Persons may not lie down and fall asleep in a cheese factory in South Dakota.
- It is illegal to educate dogs in Connecticut.
- There is no singing allowed while bathing in Pennsylvania.
- In Massachusetts, it is illegal to carry a gorilla in the back of a car.
- Skateboarding without a license is illegal in Florida.
- It is illegal to share your Netflix password in Tennessee.
- You are not allowed to carry an ice cream cone in your back pocket on Sundays in Georgia.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Jun 24, 2020
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Mar 30, 2017