These bites are packed with flavor—from vegetables to potatoes and more, you can’t go wrong with this mini take on casserole that’s sure to wow the crowd.
- Heat the oven to 375°F.
- Unroll the pastry sheets on a lightly-floured surface, and cut rounds from each sheet using a 4-inch round cookie cutter.
- Gently press the rounds floured-side down into separate slots of an ungreased muffin tin. Bake for 10 minutes, and let cool.
- In a lightly-greased skillet, sauté the ground beef and onions over medium-high heat, stir frequently, and drain once the beef is cooked through. Place the beef mixture back into the skillet, and add the flour, broth, salt and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes, or until the mixture thickens, and stir in the frozen vegetables.
- Fill each muffin cup with a ¼ cup of the mixture.
- Cook the mashed potatoes according to its package instructions, fill a piping bag, and swirl the potatoes on top of the meat mixture. Bake for 20–30 minutes, or until the potatoes are lightly browned.
Prepare these petite casserole bites, and share your photos on social media using the hashtag #ALMbites.
For more delicious appetizers, visit www.americanlifestylemag.com/bites/appetizers.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| May 19, 2018
Keep Your Electric Bill in Check This Summer
| Feb 7, 2018
Crispy Avocado Tacos
| May 23, 2018