If you’re like the majority of individuals, you consider dessert as one of your favorite meals. Unfortunately for our well-being, it’s not advantageous to consume warm chocolate chip cookies on a nightly basis.
However, swapping a few common baking ingredients for more sensible alternatives can help you indulge with a few calories and less fat. A definite win-win that all sweet lovers can appreciate!
- ⅔ cup Natural Honey for 1 cup Sugar
- ¾ cup Greek Yogurt for 1 cup Oil
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour for 1 cup White Flour
- 1 cup Avocado for 1 cup Butter
- 1 cup Evaporated Skim Milk for 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Meringue for 1 cup Frosting
- 1 cup Natural Almond Butter for 1 cup Peanut Butter
- ¾ cup Pumpkin Puree for 1 cup Butter
- 1 cup Cacao Nibs for 1 cup Chocolate Chips
The next time you’re in the kitchen, be sure to refer to the printable baking swaps guide to whip up a dessert that’s delicious and nutritious!