From the large buttery rolls to the sweet lobster meat, lobster rolls are a party favorite. However, this recipe utilizes mini crispy toasts, making it the perfect bite-sized appetizer that all guests can enjoy.
Ingredients: For the lobster salad
Ingredients: For the toast cups
- In a large bowl, mix together the lobster, mayonnaise, onion, celery, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Cover, and refrigerate the salad for two hours.
- Roll each slice of bread to flatten it, and trim the crusts.
- Lightly brush both sides of each slice with butter, and slice into quarters to make squares.
- Press squares into lightly greased mini muffin tins, and bake at 350°F for 12 minutes.
- Spoon the salad into the toast cups, and sprinkle with the minced onion.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Feb 19, 2017
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Feb 7, 2018
Crispy Avocado Tacos
| May 19, 2018