Chips and salsa are a classic combo. Dress up this snack with a new presentation. Shape the tortillas into bowls and fill them with all your favorite sides and toppings.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Take each tortilla half, and wrap inward to form a cone. The straight portion of the circle will form the pointed, cone end, while the rounded portion will form the lip of the bowl.
- Use the shape of the muffin tin to form a flat-bottomed bowl with a large lip that hangs slightly over the top by pressing your index finger around the inner form of the muffin tin, molding your tortilla bowl into its shape.
- Once all tortillas are in place, sprinkle each with a few drops of water, and press each tortilla bowl into the tin once more (this helps hold the shape). Finish each tortilla bowl with a sprinkle of salt.
- Bake tortillas for 10-15 minutes until golden brown. While your tortillas are baking, prep the ingredients that you would like to use for the fillings. Let the muffin tins cool; then remove each tortilla bowl, and set aside.
- Fill your tortilla bowls with any fillings of your choice. Layer each bowl with a variety of fillers (proteins, beans, salsa, guacamole, etc.); then add some toppings (sour cream, cheese, jalepeños, or other favorites).
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 19, 2017
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Apr 25, 2018
Interior Design 101: Master Your Decorating
| Mar 19, 2017