Try this tart pink lemonade pie—the perfect refreshing treat for your breast cancer awareness event.
- Place 2 cups of vanilla wafers into a food processor, and pulse until the cookies break down into fine crumbs. Add 2 tablespoons of melted butter to the cookie crumbs, and pulse again to thoroughly combine.
- Pour the cookie mixture into a 13-inch pie pan, and press the crumbs firmly into the dish to create the piecrust.
- In a stand mixer, add the vanilla ice cream, half of the whipped cream, and one packet of pink lemonade. Mix on high until thoroughly combined.
- Scoop the ice cream mixture into the pie pan, and use a rubber spatula to smooth the ice cream evenly over the cookie crust.
- Freeze the pie for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Remove the pie from the freezer about 15 minutes before serving, and top with the remaining whipped cream and crushed strawberry sugar wafers.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 19, 2017
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 19, 2017
Moving? Here’s the Ultimate Home Cleaning Checklist
| Apr 25, 2018