Fresh citrus and creamy ricotta are the perfect combo for this easy, show-stopping, savory tart. Great for brunches or office potlucks!
Makes 1 tart
Ingredients: For the filling
Ingredients: For the toppings
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Roll the dough on a lightly floured surface to a thickness of about 1/8 inch. Use a rolling pin to transfer your rolled dough to your tart pan. Press the dough into the pan, and cut away any excess.
- Line the dough with parchment and use pie weights (or dried beans which work well too) to keep the crust from rising while par-baking.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes. Remove the parchment and pie weights, and let rest on the counter while you prepare the filling.
- Using an electric mixer with a whisk attachment, whisk together the filling ingredients. Once mixture is smooth, gently pour it into the par-baked pie crust.
- Bake tart for 25 minutes on the middle rack, rotating the tart half-way through. Remove the tart, and let cool for 30 minutes before adding the sliced citrus.
- Arrange the sliced citrus on top of the tart. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt and cracked black pepper. Garnish with fresh dill and tarragon before serving.
For more tasty recipes, visit www.americanlifestylemag.com/bites.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 19, 2017
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 19, 2017
Moving? Here’s the Ultimate Home Cleaning Checklist
| Jun 7, 2017