Want to spruce up your stationary? Try out this DIY marbled effect that only requires a few materials to create!
- Place pieces of painters tape around the edges of the letter paper and fold of the envelope.
- Fill the baking dish about 2 inches deep with the shaving cream, and place a few drops of food coloring throughout.
- Run the spatula over the shaving cream, through the dye, to create a swirled effect (careful not to over-mix). Press the letter paper into the shaving cream, tape side up, and the envelope tape side down.
- Using a ruler, scrape the excess shaving cream off of the stationary, and use a paper towel to wipe off any remaining bits of shaving cream.
- Lay a few paper towels under the paper, and place a heavy book on top to help flatten the paper out.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 19, 2017
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Apr 25, 2018
Interior Design 101: Master Your Decorating
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 19, 2017