Time capsules are used to store favorite memories, and freeze certain moments in time. With the summer rapidly coming to an end, this time capsule lets your kids pick their favorite moment, and capture it for the rest of their lifetime.
- Cut the scrapbook paper to wrap around the body of the hand wipe container. Decorate and label the paper accordingly, and glue the paper around the container. Make sure to leave the lid uncovered.
- Have your kids fill it with their favorite memories.
- Store the time capsule in either a closet or drawer, and open in the beginning of next summer.
What to store inside:
- Ticket stubs
- Pictures from places you visited
- Hand drawn artwork
- Goals for upcoming school year
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 19, 2017
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Apr 25, 2018
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Feb 12, 2020
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 19, 2017