Instead of throwing your candy or other treats into a bowl to give out on Halloween night, try one of these scary simple goodie bag ideas! With just a few materials, you’ll have trick or’ treaters or party guests thoroughly impressed!
Witchy Broomstick Bags
Transform plain brown bags into a magical witch’s broom in just a few quick steps!
- Unfold one of the paper bags and push out its base while folding in the left and right sides.
- Using scissors, cut the bag into thin strips down to the base. Then cut thin strips into the top inch of the second paper bag.
- Open both of the bags and place the second bag inside the shredded one.
- Add in your treats, and then insert the branch or pencil into the bag. Cinch the tops of both bags and secure with twine. Don’t forget your printable bag tag!
Mummified Piñata Bags
Wrap up your goodies in this fun pinata that looks just like a mummy! Kids will love to pull the string to find out what prize they’ve won.
- Apply a strip of double-sided tape to the edge of the toilet roll, and secure a piece of the streamer in place to cover one end.
- Gather goodies to fit in the mini piñata, but don’t pack it too tightly or the prizes won’t fall out easily. Then cover the open end of the roll with more crepe paper, including a small tag to pull to release the paper.
- Cover the entire tube with paper, securing with the double-sided tape. Leave a small open section for the googly eyes.