Whether it’s a bridal shower or birthday party, floral decorations are always a must. Instead of spending money on fresh flowers, impress your party-goers by creating these tissue paper pom-poms that are just as delightful as they are easy to make.
- Flatten out the pieces of tissue paper, and divide the ten sheets into two stacks of five pieces.
- Take one stack, fold the tissue accordion style, and cut at 6 inches. The remaining piece should be 14 inches.
- Fold the 6-inch piece in half using the hamburger folding method, and cut along the crease. You will end up having two sections with 5 sheets of paper in each section.
- Take the other stack, fold the tissue accordion style, and cut so you have two 10-inch pieces.
- At the end of the cutting, you should have one stack at 14 inches, 2 at 10 inches, and 2 at 6 inches.
- Repeat the following two steps for each stack.
- Center the floral wire in the middle of the tissue paper, and twist the wire tightly around the tissue. Cut the four corners of the tissue so that they’re rounded.
- Begin to gently pull the top layer tissue paper up and towards the center, and bring the top layer of the other side up to the middle. Repeat until all 5 layers are fluffed.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Apr 25, 2018
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Feb 12, 2020
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 19, 2017