Jenga® is one of the most exciting games to play as a family—make it bigger and the fun doubles in size!
- Mark your 2x4s just over 10 ½ inches.
- Cut the pieces of wood, and sand. Once they’re all sanded wipe down with a damp cloth.
- Stain your Jenga pieces with a stain of your choice.
- Once the stain has dried, apply finishing paste.
- To play, follow the traditional rules of Jenga®.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 23, 2021
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Mar 17, 2016
Make Your Own Seed Paper
| Mar 30, 2020