A childhood memory isn’t complete without a green bean casserole on the table during the holidays, and this recipe transforms a classic into a new favorite.
- Heat the oven to 375°F.
- Unroll the pastry sheets on a lightly-floured surface, and cut rounds from each sheet using a 4-inch round cutter.
- Gently press the rounds floured-side down into separate slots of an ungreased muffin tin. Bake for 10 minutes, and let cool.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium-high heat, sprinkle in the flour, and mix. Add in the heavy cream.
- Stir in the green beans and Parmesan cheese. Add the onion powder, salt, and pepper, to taste.
- Fill each muffin cup with a ¼ cup of the mixture, top with the French-fried onions, and bake for 4–6 minutes, or until the onions are golden brown. Serve warm.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Jun 29, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 12, 2020
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Jun 9, 2020