Everyone loves a good cinnamon roll, but for those of us who want to go a little lighter, this recipe for raspberry rolls is the perfect breakfast option—or makes for a delicious treat any time of day.
Ingredients: For the dough
Ingredients: For the filling
Ingredients: For the frosting
- Place the premade loaf dough on a lightly floured surface, and divide in half. With a rolling pin, roll one half into a rectangle, and spread evenly with softened butter. Sprinkle with half of the brown sugar.
- In a bowl, stir together raspberries, sugar, lemon zest, and cornstarch. Sprinkle half this mixture over the dough.
- Gently roll the dough into a log. Using a piece of floss or thread, cut individual rolls about 2 inches thick. Place rolls on a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Follow the same steps for the remaining half of the dough, and use the rest of the filling. Place the rolls in a warm spot, covered by a towel. Let rise until doubled in size.
- Bake at 425°F for 10 minutes, reduce the temperature to 350°F, and bake for 5-7 more minutes.
- While the rolls are cooling, prepare the frosting by combining the cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, lemon zest, and pink food coloring with a mixer. Spread the frosting on each roll, and serve.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Mar 23, 2021
Spring Cleaning Countdown
| Jun 9, 2020