Homemade ice cream has never been simpler. With a 3-ingredient base and no churning required, your freezer is bound to have a never-ending supply of this delicious frozen dessert!
Ingredients: For the no churn base
- With a hand mixer, whip the heavy cream until it begins to form stiff peaks, about 3 minutes.
- Slowly add in the sweetened condensed milk, and incorporate into the cream, followed by the vanilla.
- Add in any additional toppings you desire, and incorporate into the ice cream mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a metal loaf pan, and freeze for at least 6 hours before serving.
Don’t be vanilla! The best part of this basic ice cream base is you can add whatever flavors and toppings you wish. Here’s some inspiration to get you started!
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup mini peanut butter cups
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
Crunchy Toffee Coffee
- 2 tablespoons espresso powder
- ½ cup toffee candies, crushed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Lemon zest
- ½ cup pound cake, cubed
You may also like:
Crafts & DIY Projects | Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
Outdoors & Gardening | Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
Health | Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
Cleaning | Mar 23, 2021
Buying & Selling | Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
Crafts & DIY Projects | Mar 17, 2016