The combination of hot wings and ranch (or blue cheese, if you prefer) goes so well because the creamy dressing balances out the spiciness of the wings. We’ve taken that same idea and turned it on its head, with a chipotle-spiced wing and avocado crema that is anything but boring!
Ingredients: For the wings
Ingredients: For the avocado dip
- In a blender, puree the barbecue sauce, coconut oil, chipotles in adobo, cayenne, and salt, until smooth.
- Place the wings in a large bowl, and pour half of the sauce over them, turning the wings until thoroughly coated. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 8–24 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Place a wire rack on top of a baking sheet, and arrange the wings about 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 25–35 minutes, until the skin appears crispy. While the wings are baking, prepare the avocado dip by placing all the ingredients in a blender and pulsing until well combined.
- When the wings are done, remove from the oven, and baste with the remaining sauce. Garnish with cilantro, if desired, and serve with the avocado dip.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jun 24, 2020
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020