Oatmeal is a staple in the breakfast lineup, but if you want to try something a little different, this baked version topped with delicious fruit and nuts is a wonderful way to switch up your morning routine.
Recipe courtesy of Richard Blais and Morton® Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Mix all of the ingredients in in a bowl big enough for the items to be mixed together loosely. Set aside in a baking dish.
- Turn your attention to the ingredients in Step B. In a separate bowl, whisk together all these ingredients except the salt and coconut sugar to make a custard mixture.
- Gently pour the custard mixture from Step B over the baking dish ingredients and bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Remove the baked oatmeal and top with the sugar and broil on high for 2 minutes or with a crepe brûlée torch.
- Finish with a sprinkle of Morton® Coarse Himalayan Pink Salt.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Apr 25, 2018
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Feb 12, 2020
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 25, 2020