Oatmeal is a staple in the breakfast lineup, but if you want to try something a little different, this baked version topped with delicious fruit and nuts is a wonderful way to switch up your morning routine.
Recipe courtesy of Richard Blais and Morton® Salt
Ingredients: For the oatmeal
Ingredients: For the custard
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Mix all of the oatmeal ingredients in a bowl big enough for the items to be mixed together loosely. Set aside in a baking dish.
- Turn your attention to the custard ingredients. In a separate bowl, whisk together all these ingredients except the salt and coconut sugar to make a custard mixture.
- Gently pour the custard mixture over the baking dish ingredients and bake for 30–40 minutes.
- Remove the baked oatmeal and top with the sugar and broil on high for 2 minutes or with a crepe brûlée torch.
- Finish with a sprinkle of Morton® Coarse Himalayan Pink Salt.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jun 24, 2020
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020