Sometimes nothing hits the spot like fresh seafood, especially during the summer. With an ample amount of crab meat, breadcrumbs, and two different cheeses, this super creamy take on the classic dish is a dream come true for seafood lovers!
- Cook noodles according to the package instructions, and drain well.
- Melt butter in a large pan over medium heat, add the flour, and simmer, stirring constantly for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour in the milk, whisk well, and remove from heat.
- Add the cheeses, salt, pepper, nutmeg, pasta, and crab, and stir to coat.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spoon into an oven-safe dish, and sprinkle evenly with breadcrumbs and thyme. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until top is browned and a bit bubbly; let cool.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jun 24, 2020
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020