The super popular smash-style burgers are taken outside to the grill in this recipe! These burgers are perfectly seared, covered in cheese and drenched in a special sauce.
Ingredients: For the special sauce
Ingredients: For the burgers
Ingredients: For the toppings
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the special sauce ingredients. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Preheat grill to medium high, and place a cast iron skillet or griddle on top.
- Portion hamburger into 4 ounce round balls, and season with salt.
- Place burgers on the hot griddle (or skillet), and press down on each using a metal spatula until smashed. Grill for 4–5 minutes, flipping once, or until seared and cooked to desired doneness. Top with American cheese before removing from the grill.
- Spread special sauce on burger buns, and top with cooked burgers and any desired toppings.
Tips: This special sauce is so special that you may want to make more! It will keep, refrigerated, for 1 week.
You may also like:
Crafts & DIY Projects | Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
Outdoors & Gardening | Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
Health | Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
Cleaning | Mar 23, 2021
Buying & Selling | Dec 14, 2017