This gluten-free version of the classic Asian side-dish is packed with healthy veggies like cauliflower, peas, and carrots, and is far less heavy on the oil than restaurant style fried rice.
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook: 15 min
- Add the cauliflower florets to a food processor or blender. Continue to blend until the cauliflower resembles rice.
- Heat a wok or large skillet to medium-high.
- Pour in 1 tablespoon of sesame oil. Add in the chicken.
- Cook the chicken for 4-5 minutes, or until fully cooked through.
- Move the chicken to one side, and add in the rest of the sesame oil, along with carrots, garlic, onion, and peas.
- Sauté the vegetables for 4-5 minutes.
- Add in the cauliflower, tamari sauce, and sriracha.
- Mix everything together and continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and green onion.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 12, 2020
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Apr 25, 2018