Fall is a season full of opportunity. From embarking on a hay ride to taking in the foliage, there is no shortage of ways to get out in nature and make the most of all that autumn has to offer!
Start off your fall bucket list with these fun ideas!
- Collect leaves and dry them to create a variety of fall crafts, like a pretty autumn garland.
- Visit a pumpkin patch, and pick the largest pumpkin you can find.
- Go apple picking, and use the apples to make apple cider, pie, or even these mini apple pie cookies!
- Attend a football game, and throw a totally awesome pregame tailgate.
- Have a fall foliage photo shoot, no professional camera needed.
- Go on a hay ride, haunted or not!
- Bring the smell of fall into your home with homemade potpourri.
- Carve pumpkins to place outside your home, and have a contest for who can make the scariest!
- Use the seeds from your carved pumpkins and make some delicious fall treats.
- Make homemade costumes for you and your family.
- Listen to classic Halloween songs, e.g. Monster Mash.
- Throw a Halloween party.
- Make a cozy knitted blanket or scarf to get you through the chilly days ahead.
- Prepare a heartwarming fall dinner.
- Make a caramel apple-inspired treat!
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020