We know what you’re thinking: beets on the grill? Trust us—they’re delicious! With a tangy-balsamic vinegar and fragrant spice marinade, these grilled beet burgers are jam-packed with flavor.
- Preheat the grill.
- Rinse, scrub, and peel beets, and slice into ½-inch circles.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients except the beets and buns.
- Place beets in bowl, coat well with mixture, and marinate for at least one hour.
- Wrap beets in foil, drizzle with extra marinade, and grill for 20–25 minutes, until soft.
- Remove beets from foil, and place directly onto the grill for another minute.
- Place the beets onto the buns, drizzle with additional balsamic marinade, and garnish with your favorite toppings.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Feb 7, 2018
Crispy Avocado Tacos
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Mar 23, 2018
Wine and Food: The Perfect Union
| Feb 18, 2018