A burger is a blank canvas for toppings. However, when it comes to a vegan diet, you may feel like your options are limited. This recipe puts a plant-based spin on the classic buffalo and blue cheese pairing that will have even the biggest meat-lover coming back for seconds!
Ingredients: For the blue cheese sauce
Ingredients: For the burger
- In a large mixing bowl, combine blue cheese sauce ingredients except the tofu. Mix until it has a smooth consistency.
- Crumble tofu, add to the dressing mixture, and stir until combined. Cover, and refrigerate for one hour.
- In a medium size bowl, combine the hot sauce and olive oil.
- Using a fork, dip and coat the patty in the hot sauce mixture. Place the patty on a grill set to medium heat, and grill three minutes per side.
- Remove the burger from the grill, and place on a bun. Top the burger with additional buffalo sauce, if desired, and blue cheese sauce. Garnish with your favorite burger toppings.
You may also like:
| Jan 18, 2018
Canine Organizing Shelf
| Dec 26, 2017
New Year, New DIY Projects
| Nov 28, 2017
Midnight in Paris Onion Soup Gratiné
| Dec 16, 2017
Decadent Red Wine Hot Chocolate
| Dec 14, 2017